- What is Cinderella surgery?
- What are some the abnormalities/deformities that Cinderella surgery addresses?
- Who performs Cinderella surgery and is it safe?
- How much does Cinderella surgery cost?
- What is recovery like after Cinderella surgery?
- Who is a viable candidate for Cinderella surgery?
- The verdict on Cinderella surgery
What is recovery like after surgery?
Depending on the extent of your surgery, what you have had done and who performed it, your feet will likely be bandaged straight after surgery and you will have to wear protective shoes, which, aesthetically, are far from the stilettos you have in mind.
Your recovery will be about four to six weeks, after which some surgeons say you can go back to wearing heels – cue the mandatory jump for joy. However, this is completely dependent on your surgeon and how invasive the surgery was. It is always advised that you speak to your surgeon about your recovery period and what you can do to speed it up.