- Infertility in men - What causes fertility problems in men?
- Symptoms of infertility in men
- Diagnosis and treatment of infertility in men
- Infertility in women - What causes fertility problems in women?
- Symptoms of infertility in women
- How is infertility diagnosed and treated in women?
- Complications of fertility treatment in women
- Risk factors and outlook for infertility in men and women
The symptoms of infertility in men can be very vague and can even go unnoticed until a man tries to have a child with a woman.
The symptoms are dependent on the cause of infertility and can include:
- Loss of sexual desire
- Loss of hair (alopecia) and other changes in the growth of hair
- A lump, pain or swelling in the testicles
- Issues with ejaculation and erections
- Small and firm testicles