- Infertility in men - What causes fertility problems in men?
- Symptoms of infertility in men
- Diagnosis and treatment of infertility in men
- Infertility in women - What causes fertility problems in women?
- Symptoms of infertility in women
- How is infertility diagnosed and treated in women?
- Complications of fertility treatment in women
- Risk factors and outlook for infertility in men and women
Symptoms of infertility in men
The symptoms of infertility in men can be very vague and can even go unnoticed until a man tries to have a child with a woman.
The symptoms are dependent on the cause of infertility and can include:
- Loss of sexual desire
- Loss of hair and other changes in the growth of hair
- A lump, pain or swelling in the testicles
- Issues with ejaculation and erections
- Small and firm testicles